Monday 30 March 2015

Organizing Dies and Matching Stamps

My Heartfelt Creations Stamps and dies collections started to overflow the storage box. So I decided to organize it in a Box folder. The newer stamp sets came with a laminated storage sheet with binder holes ,easy to store in the folder.The older stamps and dies came in just covers, so I laminated plain white A4 sheet and punched 2 holes with crop-a-dile. The cling stamps stuck very well to the laminated sheets. As for the dies I got thin magnetic sheets with sticky back from Itsy Bitsy ,stuck it to the laminated sheet.Now all the stamps and the coordinating dies are organized and easy to use.






Added couple of file folders to keep extra die-cuts.
Total cost for this folder is Rs.500(INR)

2 comments:

  1. Awesomeness! Was trying to find something like this n ur write up surely helped me decide to make one now!

    ReplyDelete