Saturday 17 June 2017

First Impression of DREAM CUT

Hi after a very long time I'm here again......today I'm going to write about my first impression about a die cutting machine.


 I saw this DREAM CUT machine at the launch party video, it looked very small and cute but I didn't feel like buying it since I already own Bigshot, Cuttlebug, Cricut expression, Cricut explore and Brother ScanNcut. This machine is from ITSY BITSY leading craft store in India. I wanted to have a look at the machine so I went there with my son Sumesh my junior prodigy. Both of us played with Dream cut. Its was extremely smooth no need of any extra pressure. My son tried it once and he was so impressed he told me " mom you should definitely buy this we'll sell cuttlebug and bigshot". I came home with Dream cut. My son wanted to unbox the dream cut so here we go.




The machine is lighter than cuttlebug.


Both us wanted to see if its same with other company dies so we tried with Lawn Fawn, MFT ,Sizzix and DCAM dies.All dies same results no extra pressure, no extra shim....some needed one roll others couple more but same result neat cut.We also took a video to show how quiet the machine is, no cranking,no bending of the plates absolutely smooth.In the launch video my friend TANVI SHAH said it cuts like butter its very very true.


 At last my son made a card with the diecuts and itsy bitsy sequins for his grandma's birthday.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds really neat.Just wanted to know the price for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really neat.Just wanted to know the price for the same.

    ReplyDelete