Tuesday 12 March 2013

Origami Gift Box and Slam Book




I made this Origami gift boxes and Slam book for my mother-in law's 60th birthday.The box was called origami but it didn't have any folds only measuring ,scoring and cutting. Its a 3" inch square box so we were able to fill  it with chocolate and a small gift.

Slam book was very elegant and everything was made from the scratch. The cover was made from the cereal box cardboard and embellished with chipboard shapes and rhinestones. One more thing which I enjoyed doing was binding this book together. I used We R Memory Keepers The Cinch 2 for the first time and it turned out perfect on the first try itself so its that easy to use. Both the items were simple and neat very apt for the occasion.

3 comments:

  1. lovely project Anuja!!!!! I am sure it made your MIL very happy .TAKE TIME OUT TO VISIT MY BLOG TOO.

    ReplyDelete