Monday 9 March 2015

Simply Green Card - Eclectic Ellapu

This was a very simple and easy to make card......when I'm in a hurry to make a card I pick one color to make this card.This is the first time I tried with green and liked the way it turned out.
The base of this card is white,added green and black layer to the top.Picked up a pattern paper from my stash which coordinates with green gave it a cloudy look with scissors.Flowers are cut out from felt paper added a brad. Sentiments are made with Quickutz die(discontinued).


This months theme for the Eclectic Ellapu Chahllenge is 
"GO GREEN"
Come and join us in the fun!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Green Card!! Love the designer paper and flowers :-) Thanks for linking your card up with the Craftin Desert Divas "Use Lots of Green" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Love the paper. Thanks for sharing at Get Creative. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card and the pretty colors that you chose for it :) Thank you for sharing it with us on the Go Green Challenge this time on the Craft Hoarders Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anuja

    Your card is beautiful - love all the green and the flowers. It's great being on Eclectic Ellapu with you and I am so sorry - I thought I was already a follower of your blog but discovered I am not. However that has now changed and I am looking forward to seeing all your other creations.

    With smiles
    Laine K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, love the flower border. Thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment die cut. And the pretty flowers. Thanks for playing in our final challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete