Tuesday 24 June 2014

Birthday Gift Box

Hi friends I'm back after a long breakkkkkkk......two months of summer vacation, had fun with family and friends. Now I'm back to blogging , first I'll start with my gift box.


I made a 4" x  5" box with a lid . I had to use two 12 x 12 sheets of brown card (Itsy Bitsy) to make a box of this size.
I made the base with 6" x  6" card , scored 1 " on all sides. Snipped the corners and made it into a box base. Cut a piece of card to 5"x 10" and score 1" ,5" and 9". Stuck around the base starting with the 1" section .Cut another card to 5"x 8" scored at 4" and wrapped it around the the
base to form the sides.
For the Lid I used 61/8 x 61/8 scored 1" on all sides.
Using the DCWV Tradewinds stack cut 4 panels for the sides of the box. Recently I bought Heartfelt Creations Majestic bloom die and
stamp. In one cut I got 12 flowers....colored the flowers with distress inkpad , shaped them using embossing tool and added seed beads to the center. Glittered the edges of the flower. Adhered the flowers and leaves (Elizabeth craft die- Curvy Leaves ) to the lid and to one of the panels.
On another side I used chipboard pocket watch (Itsy Bitsy) colored it with touch marker.And for the other panels I used diecuts from spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets. At last added the sentiments to the box.

Linking up to
Kraftyhands – Floral Fancy
LiveandLovecrafts – Challenge 24 Summer Garden

9 comments:

  1. Good to have you back Anuja...the flowers look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box, Anuja! flowers are lovely, thank you for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #33

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous box. Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box Anuja :) lovely flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box Anuja! love the pretty details you added.Thank you for playing along Lulupu challenge #33! good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely gorgeous box Anuja ..I love the way you have created and embellished this ..especially your flowers :)
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu challenge # 33 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely box Anuja.. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Lulupu. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty box, beautifully decorated. Thanks for linking up to LLC's Summer Garden challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete